A Citizen’s Notes – Mangala Samaraweera’s battle
An article in Sinhala that examines the fate of Mangala Samaraweera – how he got where he is and the (significant) challenges facing him in the future.
Download and read the full article here.
Join the discussion on twitter @groundviews
Join the discussion on our new Google+ page
Subscribe to receive notifications every time there is new content.
Subscribe to receive notifications on discussions to content.
This website has been optimised for mobile browsers.
Subscribe to Content Updates
Sri Lanka’s Numbers Game
28 May, 2013 210 Comments 3,288 views
1 Jun, 2013 26 Comments 1,770 views
Ganesan Nimalaruban: A murder and responses of Sri Lanka’s Chief Justice
23 May, 2013 19 Comments 1,432 views
Gotabaya Rajapaksa and National Security: The Kotelawala Defence University lecture
14 Jun, 2013 0 Comment 1,261 views
Land acquisition by the Sri Lankan Army in Kilinochchi and Mullaitivu Districts
23 May, 2013 8 Comments 1,172 views
The Asymmetric Relationship of Buddhist-Muslim Bond in Sri Lanka
1 Jun, 2013 0 Comment 1,115 views
Sri Lanka at a critical crossroad: JHU and the 13th Amendment
30 May, 2013 6 Comments 1,109 views
Spot Fixing Sri Lanka Style: Revisiting the Enumeration of Vital Events
28 May, 2013 3 Comments 965 views
Sri Lanka’s Global Vulnerability & the Devolution Conundrum
6 Jun, 2013 23 Comments 900 views
My Esteem for the Buddha: An open letter at Wesak to my Buddhist Sisters and Brothers
25 May, 2013 1 Comment 877 views
- sabbe laban on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- budhajeewa on Twitter Q&A with Lalith Weeratunga, Secretary to the President of Sri Lanka
- Burning_Issue on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- Off the Cuff on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- Manjula on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- Gamarala on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- spotlight on A Book That Defies All Definitions: A review of the End of War in Sri Lanka