By Under Dog
Let me count the ways:
- I love the way you worked for the benefit of the nation by busting through 1.4 billion rupees of public funds in 9 months.
- I love the way you used 385 million rupees worth of fuel from the CPC without paying for it.
- I love the way you convinced the Treasury (public funds) to pay off the fuel debt on your behalf. Â
- I love the way you drove Lankaputhra Development Bank (founded with public funds to make small loans to small businesses) into insolvency by ‘borrowing’ 500 million rupees from it.
- I love the way you plan to utilize synergies (steal profits away) by rationalizing routes (taking routes from) Sri Lankan airlines.
- I love the way you take off with bits and pieces missing from an engine: â€œheck, most of it is there, it’ll fly” and the â€œMayday! Mayday!” that facilitates speedy entry for unscheduled stop-overs.
Frankly, what’s not to love about Mihin Lanka Airlines?