In 2007, Groundviews was Sri Lanka’s first media website to feature a mobile phone optimised version. It is to date Sri Lanka’s only media site to automatically, and without the need for a custom URL, recognise and accurately render content based on the mobile device used to access it, with optimised versions for:
- iPod Touch
- SymbianOS devices
- Windows Mobile devices
- Opera Mini
Groundviews is also rendered accurately on any mobile phone based browser capable of rendering HTML content.
Simply type www.groundviews.org in your mobile phone browser to take us with you wherever you go!
Join the discussion on twitter @groundviews
Join the discussion on our new Google+ page
Subscribe to receive notifications every time there is new content.
Subscribe to receive notifications on discussions to content.
This website has been optimised for mobile browsers.
Subscribe to Content Updates
Is the Tamil Diaspora Against Unity in Sri Lanka?
4 May, 2013 25 Comments 2,112 views
Rally for Unity: Standing up for an inclusive Sri Lanka
28 Apr, 2013 2 Comments 1,415 views
NORTHERN PROVINCIAL COUNCIL: THE DEVOLUTION DEBATE
5 May, 2013 25 Comments 988 views
Beyond collective egos: Our relational grounds of belonging and faith
24 Apr, 2013 34 Comments 889 views
A New Political Regime Post-2010 in Sri Lanka: A Hybrid Regime
15 May, 2013 3 Comments 839 views
Of Foreign Policy Failures, Geneva Resolutions, Double Standards and other excuses for Non-Reconciliation in Sri Lanka
21 Apr, 2013 4 Comments 825 views
‘Women’s Issues’: Shooting the messenger
13 May, 2013 3 Comments 760 views
Archiving ‘Her Stories’: In conversation with Radhika Hettiarachchi
28 Apr, 2013 1 Comment 700 views
Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka
18 May, 2013 3 Comments 666 views
World Press Freedom day, Uthayan and Freedom of Expression in Sri Lanka
1 May, 2013 3 Comments 591 views
- Off the Cuff on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- PeaceAll on 'Women's Issues': Shooting the messenger
- kichchi on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- Groundviews on Freedom of assembly in post-war Sri Lanka
- Groundviews on Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka
- Patriot on OPPOSITION MYTHS, POLITICAL REALITIES
- Ramzeen Azeez on OPPOSITION MYTHS, POLITICAL REALITIES