Nepotism visualised: The Rajapaksa tentacles in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Campaign came out today with this extremely revealing and useful infographic about the Rajapaksa regime’s nepotism in Sri Lanka. Worth sharing widely.
For high resolution version, click here.
Join the discussion on twitter @groundviews
Join the discussion on our new Google+ page
Subscribe to receive notifications every time there is new content.
Subscribe to receive notifications on discussions to content.
This website has been optimised for mobile browsers.
Subscribe to Content Updates
Is the Tamil Diaspora Against Unity in Sri Lanka?
4 May, 2013 25 Comments 2,102 views
Rally for Unity: Standing up for an inclusive Sri Lanka
28 Apr, 2013 2 Comments 1,413 views
NORTHERN PROVINCIAL COUNCIL: THE DEVOLUTION DEBATE
5 May, 2013 25 Comments 977 views
Beyond collective egos: Our relational grounds of belonging and faith
24 Apr, 2013 34 Comments 889 views
A New Political Regime Post-2010 in Sri Lanka: A Hybrid Regime
15 May, 2013 3 Comments 830 views
Of Foreign Policy Failures, Geneva Resolutions, Double Standards and other excuses for Non-Reconciliation in Sri Lanka
21 Apr, 2013 4 Comments 824 views
‘Women’s Issues’: Shooting the messenger
13 May, 2013 3 Comments 752 views
Archiving ‘Her Stories’: In conversation with Radhika Hettiarachchi
28 Apr, 2013 1 Comment 700 views
Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka
18 May, 2013 3 Comments 638 views
World Press Freedom day, Uthayan and Freedom of Expression in Sri Lanka
1 May, 2013 3 Comments 590 views
- Off the Cuff on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- PeaceAll on 'Women's Issues': Shooting the messenger
- kichchi on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- Groundviews on Freedom of assembly in post-war Sri Lanka
- Groundviews on Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka
- Patriot on OPPOSITION MYTHS, POLITICAL REALITIES
- Ramzeen Azeez on OPPOSITION MYTHS, POLITICAL REALITIES