A Public Memo to Members of Parliament representing the Tamil National Alliance from the Tamil Civil Society
Translation of original in Tamil and released on behalf of the signatories. Read in full screen here.
Download the open letter as a PDF here.
Join the discussion on twitter @groundviews
Join the discussion on our new Google+ page
Subscribe to receive notifications every time there is new content.
Subscribe to receive notifications on discussions to content.
This website has been optimised for mobile browsers.
Subscribe to Content Updates
Sri Lanka’s Numbers Game
28 May, 2013 207 Comments 3,235 views
1 Jun, 2013 26 Comments 1,761 views
Ganesan Nimalaruban: A murder and responses of Sri Lanka’s Chief Justice
23 May, 2013 19 Comments 1,426 views
Gotabaya Rajapaksa and National Security: The Kotelawala Defence University lecture
14 Jun, 2013 0 Comment 1,199 views
Land acquisition by the Sri Lankan Army in Kilinochchi and Mullaitivu Districts
23 May, 2013 8 Comments 1,167 views
Sri Lanka at a critical crossroad: JHU and the 13th Amendment
30 May, 2013 6 Comments 1,107 views
The Asymmetric Relationship of Buddhist-Muslim Bond in Sri Lanka
1 Jun, 2013 0 Comment 1,105 views
Spot Fixing Sri Lanka Style: Revisiting the Enumeration of Vital Events
28 May, 2013 3 Comments 960 views
Sri Lanka’s Global Vulnerability & the Devolution Conundrum
6 Jun, 2013 23 Comments 893 views
My Esteem for the Buddha: An open letter at Wesak to my Buddhist Sisters and Brothers
25 May, 2013 1 Comment 872 views
- Off the Cuff on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- Manjula on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- Gamarala on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- spotlight on A Book That Defies All Definitions: A review of the End of War in Sri Lanka
- sam Thambipillai on Ceylon Rationalist Association: 1970 Memorandum on a New Constitution for Sri Lanka
- Padraig Colman on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game
- David Blacker on Sri Lanka's Numbers Game