Photos from demonstration against 18th Amendment
Photos taken today by Vikalpa at a demonstration against the 18th Amendment in Colombo organised by several civil society organisations, members of Left political parties and some Provincial Council members of the UNP.
Join the discussion on twitter @groundviews
Join the discussion on our new Google+ page
Subscribe to receive notifications every time there is new content.
Subscribe to receive notifications on discussions to content.
This website has been optimised for mobile browsers.
Subscribe to Content Updates
Is the Tamil Diaspora Against Unity in Sri Lanka?
4 May, 2013 25 Comments 2,132 views
Rally for Unity: Standing up for an inclusive Sri Lanka
28 Apr, 2013 2 Comments 1,416 views
NORTHERN PROVINCIAL COUNCIL: THE DEVOLUTION DEBATE
5 May, 2013 25 Comments 999 views
A New Political Regime Post-2010 in Sri Lanka: A Hybrid Regime
15 May, 2013 3 Comments 919 views
Beyond collective egos: Our relational grounds of belonging and faith
24 Apr, 2013 35 Comments 902 views
‘Women’s Issues’: Shooting the messenger
13 May, 2013 4 Comments 769 views
Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka
18 May, 2013 3 Comments 712 views
Archiving ‘Her Stories’: In conversation with Radhika Hettiarachchi
28 Apr, 2013 1 Comment 710 views
World Press Freedom day, Uthayan and Freedom of Expression in Sri Lanka
1 May, 2013 3 Comments 593 views
Freedom of assembly in post-war Sri Lanka
16 May, 2013 2 Comments 479 views
- Thrishantha on Beyond collective egos: Our relational grounds of belonging and faith
- Orion on OPPOSITION MYTHS, POLITICAL REALITIES
- Raza on 'Women's Issues': Shooting the messenger
- Off the Cuff on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- PeaceAll on 'Women's Issues': Shooting the messenger
- kichchi on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- Groundviews on Freedom of assembly in post-war Sri Lanka