The island belongs
to centipede, rat,
lots of species
their own habitats,
and fallow land
the president king.
in freshly cleared
such as latrines
June 28, 2009
Join the discussion on twitter @groundviews
Join the discussion on our new Google+ page
Subscribe to receive notifications every time there is new content.
Subscribe to receive notifications on discussions to content.
This website has been optimised for mobile browsers.
Subscribe to Content Updates
Is the Tamil Diaspora Against Unity in Sri Lanka?
4 May, 2013 25 Comments 2,052 views
ABC, Gordon Weiss and authoress Niromi de Soyza
19 Apr, 2013 21 Comments 1,532 views
Rally for Unity: Standing up for an inclusive Sri Lanka
28 Apr, 2013 2 Comments 1,397 views
‘Long War, Cold Peace’ & the Return of Dayan Jayatilleka
20 Apr, 2013 20 Comments 968 views
NORTHERN PROVINCIAL COUNCIL: THE DEVOLUTION DEBATE
5 May, 2013 25 Comments 945 views
Beyond collective egos: Our relational grounds of belonging and faith
24 Apr, 2013 34 Comments 883 views
Of Foreign Policy Failures, Geneva Resolutions, Double Standards and other excuses for Non-Reconciliation in Sri Lanka
21 Apr, 2013 4 Comments 810 views
A New Political Regime Post-2010 in Sri Lanka: A Hybrid Regime
15 May, 2013 3 Comments 730 views
‘Women’s Issues’: Shooting the messenger
13 May, 2013 2 Comments 725 views
Archiving ‘Her Stories’: In conversation with Radhika Hettiarachchi
28 Apr, 2013 1 Comment 694 views
- Jon on Is the Tamil Diaspora Against Unity in Sri Lanka?
- Roger F on Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka
- Jayalath on A New Political Regime Post-2010 in Sri Lanka: A Hybrid Regime
- Srivanamoth on Freedom of assembly in post-war Sri Lanka
- Off the Cuff on NORTHERN PROVINCIAL COUNCIL: THE DEVOLUTION DEBATE
- ordinary lankan on People, Politics and the Constitution: Reading 'The Sri Lankan Republic at 40' (edited by Asanga Welikala)
- Dev on Conviction of Efraín Ríos Montt and the need for accountability