Minister of Incestment Promotion?!
Passed on to me by a friend:
Note the spelling of Naveen’s portfolio in the caption to this photograph from the presidential website. Surely the Freudian slip of an administration that is carrying “nepotism” to new heights?
The original webpage is, at the time of writing, available here.
Join the discussion on twitter @groundviews
Join the discussion on our new Google+ page
Subscribe to receive notifications every time there is new content.
Subscribe to receive notifications on discussions to content.
This website has been optimised for mobile browsers.
Subscribe to Content Updates
Is the Tamil Diaspora Against Unity in Sri Lanka?
4 May, 2013 25 Comments 2,122 views
Rally for Unity: Standing up for an inclusive Sri Lanka
28 Apr, 2013 2 Comments 1,416 views
NORTHERN PROVINCIAL COUNCIL: THE DEVOLUTION DEBATE
5 May, 2013 25 Comments 993 views
Beyond collective egos: Our relational grounds of belonging and faith
24 Apr, 2013 34 Comments 890 views
A New Political Regime Post-2010 in Sri Lanka: A Hybrid Regime
15 May, 2013 3 Comments 886 views
‘Women’s Issues’: Shooting the messenger
13 May, 2013 4 Comments 764 views
Archiving ‘Her Stories’: In conversation with Radhika Hettiarachchi
28 Apr, 2013 1 Comment 704 views
Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka
18 May, 2013 3 Comments 679 views
World Press Freedom day, Uthayan and Freedom of Expression in Sri Lanka
1 May, 2013 3 Comments 591 views
Freedom of assembly in post-war Sri Lanka
16 May, 2013 2 Comments 474 views
- Orion on OPPOSITION MYTHS, POLITICAL REALITIES
- Raza on 'Women's Issues': Shooting the messenger
- Off the Cuff on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- PeaceAll on 'Women's Issues': Shooting the messenger
- kichchi on Sons and daughters missing, missed, forgotten: LLRC's failure in Sri Lanka
- Groundviews on Freedom of assembly in post-war Sri Lanka
- Groundviews on Reconciliation, Rights & Freedom: Four years after the end of war in SRi Lanka